15 March 2013

New Products Coming Soon

This week, my husband and I have been busy making products for our upcoming eStore. Many moons ago I had a beautiful eStore at Northern Miniatures and I was very proud of it. This one takes the cake! It's GORGEOUS! I'll give you a sneak preview as soon as possible.

We're hoping to stock not only hand-crafted items but also items from other manufacturers. A one stop shop for unique and hand-made items as well as mass produced items we've acquired. We've been stocking up over the past year and a half and the fun is going to be taking inventory and getting these items stocked online!

Here's a sneak preview of some of the items we've been making - tissue boxes and cotton candy! You'll find only the finest quality in our hand-crafted items. They're adorable and well-made.



No comments: